The College structure consists of Colleges, Schools, Institutes, and Departments, defined as below.
Is a constituent unit of the University, which offers Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates and enjoys Administrative, Academic and Financial semi autonomous status.
This is an Academic Unit of a College engaged in Teaching, learning, research and knowledge and technology transfer partnerships based on a focused body of Knowledge.
This is a unit of a college which is exclusively research based
This is a unit of a college, which is largely focused on service and knowledge transfer partnerships
This is a unit of a school that deals with core functions of teaching, learning and research functions of a particular focused discipline, with at least one programme leading to the award of a degree.
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES)
- College of Business and Management Sciences (CoBAMS)
- College of Computing and Information Sciences (CoCIS)
- College of Education and External Studies (CEES)
- College of Engineering, Design, Art and Technology (CEDAT)
- College of Health Sciences (CHS)
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHUSS)
- College of Natural Sciences (CoNAS)
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Resource and Bio-Security (CoVAB)